Sunday, October 3, 2010

.What About Me?!.

How can I post to all of my other blogs and not post something about our crazy Baby Lily??



Lately, Baby Lily has been talking up a storm!! She loves to repeat back nearly everything she hears.

The girls were watching Blue's Clue's tonight while I was crocheting Lily's (which was supposed to be Brookie's, but is looking a tad small) fall sweater. Well, I kept singing the mail song with them..

"Here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail. When it comes I wanna wail....MAAAAAIIIILLLLL!!"

Can you guess what Lily was screaming for the rest of the night?

MMMMAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL!!

She also loves to sing the Dora the Explorer theme song. She has her favorite part down pretty good.

"D D D Dowa!"

Next post will most DEFINITELY be a video of Baby Lily's sweet dance moves...that she DID NOT get from her Mother...now I just have to find my lost camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment